May 22, 2018
- St. Mary’s University of San Antonio (J.D., 1976)
- Law Review, Executive Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal, 1975 – 76
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity; John M. Harlan Society, 1976
Admitted to Practice
1976, Texas; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Houston, Walker County, Montgomery County and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Texas (Member, District 3B Grievance Committee, 1994-1997
- Panel Chair, 1997-2000); The Texas Supreme Court Historical Society; Sustaining Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association; American Association for Justice
Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial and Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1986, re-certified 2011
Previous Legal Experience
- Briefing Attorney, Supreme Court of Texas, 1976-1977
- Associate Attorney, Fulbright & Jaworski, 1977 – 1979; Davis, Davis, Durham & Park, 1979-1989
- Named in, Texas Super Lawyers, by Texas Monthly Magazine, 2003 – 04, 2007 – 15
- Received AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell – The Highest Possible Rating; inducted into American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) in 2011.
Mike Park is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Mike has also been inducted into the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), which is an invitation only organization limited to the top trial lawyers that also exhibit exemplary character, ethics and professional standards. Fewer than one percent of practicing lawyers hold these distinctions.